sexta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2010

"not so bad at all"

"Once there was a light in the dark
And the light was too bright for me to see
Whatever was around me
It made me stumble, blurry sight, but free

I could not see, I could not hear
Pounding heart blowing heavy on my chest
Entwined with the light of the lights
I just hold hands with a stranger, what a blast

Gentle touch, suede voice, warm breath
And splinters rolling on my breast
Feeling the numbness of my thoughts
I just hold hands with a stranger, that is that

And nothing else mattered
Even the night sun can bring blowing winds
and I burn, I roll, I stumble
Air sucked from my lungs, vanishing

Once, there was a light in the dark
That leads to a never ending abyss
I feel the wings stretching on my back
I just wanna fly, I just wanna fall into this

Once I was blind with the light in the dark
And in the deep shining abyss I fall
My chest is opening, the wings are flapping
And this feeling doesn´t seem so bad at all"


Posted by Sappho

2 comentários: